[div class=”contentSection” id=”introContent”]
Maryland Web Application Development
In some cases, off the shelf solutions just aren’t right for your business. Your needs extend beyond what pre-packaged software and applications can handle. In these scenarios, you need custom Maryland web application development services for the right product to suit your business processes.
Take Advantage of the Cloud
Are you tired of having to wait until you get back to the office to update records, manage customers, or adjust inventory? With a web based solution, you can take care of all of these and more using any device connected to the Internet. Whether it’s your mobile phone, tablet, or even your home computer, you can handle your business immediately instead of waiting until later.
Keeping track of ongoing projects can be a headache. Managing customers, milestones, tasks, and calendars is a necessary but difficult requirement of running a business. Fortunately, we can design and implement custom project management software for your Baltimore business that will streamline this process and make your information more accessible. Generating reports on the fly, adding events to your calendars, or updating vendor details – these can all be done more easily with project management software.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Maintaining and managing your relationships with current and future customers is vital to the success of your business. But it can be a pain to organize sales, keep track of marketing campaigns, and stay up on customer service. With a custom built CRM web app, we can make this process more efficient and improve automation, organization, and accessibility. Additionally, a CRM can make your customer data more meaningful by allowing you to generate reports that show trends and histories which allow you to make better predictions.
Keeping your inventory up to date is one of the more difficult struggles for some businesses. There are few things worse than having incorrect stock numbers and discovering that you can’t fulfill an order. Additionally, synchronizing online and brick and mortar sales can be a tricky task to handle. To solve this problem, we can build a web based inventory management system that will allow you to easily maintain, track, and optimize your inventory. Regardless of where the sale is made or when the delivery comes in, you can be confident knowing that your inventory data is correct.
Custom Database Design
If you need something beyond the management systems mentioned above, we can handle that too. Your business may have a special requirement, product, or process that conventional databases and web apps can’t handle. A custom database solution can provide the functionality that you need and allow you to organize and automate these aspects of your database – all online.
Technologies We Use
Different applications require different types of databases and programming languages, which is why we stay versed and up to date in a large variety of them. Here are some of the technologies we use:
- MS Access
- Oracle Express
- Microsoft SQL
Types of Projects
Projects can range from the small and simple to the large and ambitious. We’ve got the ability and knowledge to handle the complete spectrum; here are some of the types of projects we can do for you:
- Inventory Management
- Project Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Records Management
- Employee Management
- Point of Sale
- Payroll Management
- Mobile Apps
[div class=”contentSection” id=”lastSection”]
In order to ensure that you get exactly the end result you want, we have a tried and true process that we employ with each and every client.
- Initial Meeting. We start by meeting with you to discuss your needs and your budget. We’ll figure out what your requirements are, the scope of your project, and any other details we’ll need.
- Planning/Proposal. By looking at the information gathered and the possible solutions available, we’ll determine the best project to fit your needs. We’ll send you a proposal explaining exactly what we plan to develop and pricing information.
- Design. In this stage we’ll put together a visual design for the product which we’ll send over to you for approval.
- Development/Testing. This is where the real work comes in: building the application and programming all of its functionality. Once we have a working product, we’ll run it through the gamut of testing to make sure it is reliable, secure, and accomplishes your goals.
- Implementation/Launch. Once it has our stamp of approval on it – and yours – we’ll be ready to bring the project live. We’ll set it up on whatever environment you have decided it on whether it is our servers or yours. We’ll run through the testing again and make sure everything is working smoothly.
Do you want to know more about our Web Application Development services or have questions about the technologies we use? Feel free to contact us using the form below or call us at 410-848-4737.