Our Focus is...

ALWAYS getting you results!

Ross Albers :: Case Study

Written by:
August 26, 2016

ross albers site design

We are excited to announce the launch of RossAlbers.com. The Law Offices of Ross Albers is a Westminster, MD DUI Attorney specializing in providing clients throughout Maryland with legal services for Maryland DUIs, Maryland Personal Injury, Maryland Criminal Law, and more!

Put Your Best Foot Forward

A large part of your Internet marketing and conversions of your site is positioning. When we are putting together the plan and strategy for the site we work with our clients to determine what services they provide and how they are split in terms of both majority and also our client’s preference. When a customer tells us that 90% of their work is X, well then, we want to position them as a leader of X. The challenge with this is that we don’t want the other 10% of services to get buried.

What you see with RossAlbers.com is the focus is definitively on DUIs, but with strong callouts for the other services. Often when a person has a need or a problem, they are often looking for someone who specializes in their need. They want to know that the best person they can find is on their side and working for them. Typically our strategy falls into similar percentages as they do for you. 90% of your business is X and 10% is Y, well we’re going to have similar visual focus on the site dedicated to those numbers.

If We’ve Said it Once…

Well then, we’ve said it a thousand times. Testimonials, reviews, ratings, and more. These are absolutely crucial to your site’s success online. We highlighted these items heavily throughout RossAlbers.com. Links to testimonials are given prominent placement next to the main call-to-actions on the site as well as highlighted on every page. From our experience, sites that have and feature testimonials or reviews, have significantly higher conversion rates and not only receive more leads, but generally receive leads that are already pre-sold to work with the client. If you struggle with getting reviews and testimonials from clients, contact us to discuss our reputation management services that assist you in getting a steady stream of reviews for Google, Facebook, Yelp, and more.

As always our focus is always results, from the marketing, to the design, to the development, to the SEO, our goal is for our clients to grow. If you would like to learn how we can help your company grow, contact us using the form below or give us a call at: (410)848-4737.


Why We're Different

  1. We provide our customers with beautiful custom designs.
  2. We are completely results driven.
  3. We actually care about you and your business.
  4. We are local and proudly serve: Carroll County, Howard County, Montgomery County, and Baltimore County.

Request a Quote

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

15 E. Main Street, Suite 117, Westminster, MD 21157 | P: 410.848.4737
facebook marketing company google seo company linked in marketing company twitter marketing company youtube web video marketing company pinterest marketing company

Click here to view the areas that we serve

Web Design Areas Served

Carroll County Web Design Services:

Eldersburg (21784), Finksburg (21048), Hampstead (21074), Manchester (21102), Marriottsville (21104), Mount Airy (21771), New Windsor (21776), Sykesville (21784), Taneytown (21787), Union Bridge (21791), Westminster (21157, 21158), Woodbine (21797)

Howard County Web Design Services:

Columbia (21044, 21045, 21046), Clarksville (21029), Cooksville (21723), Dayton (21036), Elkridge (21075), Ellicott City (21042, 21043), Fulton (20759), Glenelg (21737), Glenwood (21738), Guilford (20763), Hanover (21075, 21076), Highland (20777), Marriottsville (21104), Savage (20763), West Friendship (21784), Woodbine (21797).

Montgomery County Web Design Services:

Ashton (20861), Bethesda (20814, 20815, 20817), Brookville (20833), Cabin John (20818), Chevy Chase (20815), Damascus (20872), Derwood (20855), Gaithersburg (20882, 20878, 20879), Germantown (20876), Kensington (20895), Olney (20832), Potomac (20854), Rockville (20850, 20851, 20853), Silver Spring (20904, 20905, 20906)

Baltimore County Web Design Services:

Catonsville (21228), Cockeysville (21030), Homeland (21212), Lutherville (21093), Monkton (21111), Mount Washington (21209), Owings Mills (21117), Parkton (21120), Phoenix (21131), Pikesville (21208), Randallstown (21133), Reisterstown (21136), Roland Park (21210), Ruxton (21204), Timonium (21204), Towson (21204, 21286), Upperco (21155), Woodstock (21163).

Advantage Internet Marketing